I really like to work on Firefox than on any other browser. It is extremely developer friendly and have lots of addons to customize Firefox as per your requirement. I love some of the plugins that help me do my work best and faster. I suggest all the web developers to use these. Here are list of the 7 best Firefox addons for Developers.
- Firebug allows you to inspect HTML and modify style and layout in real-time.
- Accurately analyze network usage and performance
- Extend Firebug and add features to make Firebug even more powerful
- Firebug helps you find DOM objects quickly and then edit them on the fly.
- Firebug gives you a set of powerful logging functions that help you get answers fast.
- jQuerify: enables you to inject jQuery into any web page
- elements in jQuery collections are highlighted on hover
- Eyedropper – get the color of any pixel in the browser window
- An advanced Color Picker similar to ones that can be found in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
- Zoom option makes picking colors easier
- Palette Viewer and editor. Palettes fully compatible with GIMP.
- Webpage DOM Color Analyzer – analyze DOM element colors on any Web page, find out what CSS rules set the colors, locate corresponding elements
- Grade View To view an analysis of the page’s performance, choose the Grade tab or click the page’s letter grade in the status bar at the bottom of the page.
- Components View To display information about the page’s components, choose the Components tab. The Components View displays all the components present on the web page. You might look at this view, for example, to see which components could be gzipped to improve performance.
- Statistics View To view statistics about the web page, choose the Statistics tab. This view provides a summary of the total number of HTTP requests and the total weight of the page in kilobytes as well as page weight analysis for both Empty Cache and Primed Cache perspectives.
- ALL CSS collects all the inline and external stylesheets on the page and displays them in a separate window.
- ALL SMUSH.IT If you click on All Smush.it, Smush.it will be run on all the image components on the page. This tool will tell you which images can be optimized and will create a zip file with the optimized images.
- Capture entire document, visible area or selected area
- Draggable selection
- Copy to clipboard and direct save
- Save as JPG or PNG
Web Developer Toolbar
Web Developer Toolbar
- Forms – A useful item on this menu is the Form Information option. It will tell you information about the forms on a web page.
- CSS – This menu contains my favorite feature of the Web Developer Toolbar: Edit CSS.
- Images – You can use these options to display the dimensions and file sizes of images on a web page.
- Information – The information menu has a lot of options on it. You can find out more information about the structure of your page with Display Id & Class Details, and Display Element Information.
- Resize – See what your web page looks like at different resolutions such as 800×600, or choose a custom size. You can also zoom in or out on a web page.
Sxipper when focus on Field
- Privacy, Sxipper protects your personal data
- Remembers username and passwords
- Form Fills, creates various version of form fill, you can also train sxipper to fill which field with which data
- Recognizes open id forms and helps you manage your Open Id’s
If you have more please share it with me and everyone